Saturday 13 April 2013

multi-coloured sparkly lettering.

And let me just share with you this: I do not understand how a person can stand there and watch the person they love, curled up in a ball crying on the floor and continue to yell or lecture them. Or just leave them there. To me, that's like holding up a big flashing neon sign that reads "I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU AT ALL" in multi-coloured sparkly lettering. Abusive relationships? I understand those even less. How you can do nothing when the person you love is hurting baffles me, but to BE the one who's hurting them? I just, don't get it. Or, or, here's another one: liking two people at the same time and then choosing one while still having feelings for the other. In the words of Johnny Depp: "If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one. Because if you really loved the first one you wouldn't have fallen for the second". There's just no room for anyone else, in my opinion. And if you find yourself liking other people, that can't be real. If you find yourself feeling no need to help them when they're in pain, that can't be real. If you find yourself being abused, that most certainly cannot be real. I know for sure that no matter how angry I am, I cannot stand to see the person/people that I love be upset. I can't go to sleep at night knowing he isn't happy. It kills me a little bit inside to leave him if he isn't smiling.

But I'm too young to know what love is, probably. It's just a little high school crush that I have and it will most definitely not last forever, right? But you know what? Maybe it's not really love. And maybe it's not going to last forever. I am a realistic person. But when you're bawling your eyes out, collapsed on the ground drunk and covered in dirt, looking like a complete shit-faced idiot and he still doesn't want to leave you, well... that feels pretty real to me. I do not care for your opinion either. 

2 comments:

  1. BUT WHAT IF MY OPINION WAS THAT THIS MADE ME CRY?

    THAT'S AN OPINION.

    WHY WON'T YOU CARE FOR IT?

    IT NEEDS YOU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww Harryyyy!

      You know you're my favourite person who comments on my blog posts, right? ;)

      I care about your opinion a little bit. <3

      Delete