Wednesday 20 March 2013

burning within you.

Do you ever have those moments during an argument, where there is one particular that you could say, that would probably shut you them up permanently? And it's burning within you, to say it, to shout it in their face so that everyone will hear it; so that everyone will know the kind of person they really are. When you know things about a person that nobody else knows, and you KNOW that you could use it in any argument against them. But you're too nice to say it, really.... so you just write them all in a blog..

"I could name every guy you've cheated on your boyfriend with."

"I wasn't your girlfriend, I was just there in your darkest time to make you feel good about yourself."

"Remember that time when everyone hated you and I was the only one who was there for you?"

"I know about things that your sister has done that would sicken your whole family."

"What if your new girlfriend knew what you did to all your last ones?"

"Everybody knows you're just using him."

"And where did you get that A-standard assignment from? Did you think it up, or did Daddy?"

"What about when you made up a lie that your boyfriend bashed you, just for attention?"


Yeah. I think I'm done.


No comments:

Post a Comment